The Holy Quran is considered to be the biggest blessing for the humanity. It contains in-depth knowledge about the universe and human life. Apart from the enriched knowledge, the reading and recitation of Quran offers spiritual and religious benefits to Muslims. The book contains the literal words of Allah that he revealed as a reliable source of legislation for the humanity. Since Quran is an important and essential source of wisdom and knowledge, it is vital that it is recited in a correct manner so that no kind of misunderstanding or ambiguity gets created.
The language used to write the holy Quran is Arabic in sublime form and this makes the book distinct from any of the world writings in general. Quran recitation needs to be done in the right way so that the true effect of the book is experienced. The holy books needs to be recited taking into consideration the guidelines and rules in order to gain the maximum benefits from it. Here we will understand Tajweed, its significance in Quran and how you can learn Tajweed in an easy way.
Linguistically, Tajweed stands for ‘proficiency’. The word is derived from the same root letters as the word ‘Jayyid’ which implies good. Thus, Tajweed rules are to be considered when it comes to Quran recitation. This will help you in learning the Quran in a proper manner by considering the requirements of the pronunciation of Arabic language. When the letters of the Quran are pronounced with effective understanding and the way they deserve to be recited, then one can say that Quran is getting recited with Tajweed.
Significance of Tajweed
It is vital that in Quran recitation, the words do not change their meanings. Since Quran is in Arabic language, when any variation is done in the form of elongation or shortening of sounds, a change in meanings happen. Thus, observing the rules of Tajweed are vital for recitation. This will make sure that you do not make any mistakes while reciting the holy book. A reliable Quran institute makes sure that individuals get to master the holy Quran in accordance with the rules of Tajweed.
Methods to learn Tajweed
Let us have a look at some great ways that can facilitate the better learning of Tajweed rules.
- In order to learn the rules of Tajweed, the first thing you are required to do is get in touch with a professional Quran tutor who is well versed with the rules and has a good command over them. There are also multiple books available on Tajweed like Noraani Qaida that learners are taught prior to teaching them Quran. However, a tutor is essential because they can help the students in learning the holy book in the best manner.
- These days, you can come across multiple online Quran academies that teach students the right way of learning the Quran. You can master Quran with Tajweed with the help of these academies.
- One great way to learn the rules of Tajweed is to discover great books that are written on Tajweed and then accompany the teachings of your tutor with the learnings from your book.
- You can also learn the Tajweed rules by listening to the recitation of Quran by your elders or experts.
- One efficient method to learning the Quran with Tajweed is by using Tajweed Mushaf. Special copies of Quran are available that contain the signs and symbols of Tajweed.
- The most important method that needs to be paid consideration to is practice. The significance of practice cannot be overestimated when it comes learning Tajweed rules. You need to practice the rules that you learn by applying them to the ayahs of Quran.
Quran holds a great significance in the life of Muslims and it is vital that they learn the holy book by heart. To do this, you need the assistance of an expert tutor who will make learning and understanding the holy Quran easy for you. IQRA online is an established institute that can help you in learning the holy Quran. The tutors of the institute are trained by their expert Quran management to make sure that quality Islamic education is made available to both kids and adults. Specially designed courses help in memorizing Quran fast.