What if you can learn Online Tajweed classes with the best tutors? Won’t that be a dream come true? it would be amazing!
We all seek to perfect our Quran recitation but don’t know how or don’t have the free time to follow our dreams. But with the help of the best tutors, you will learn fast and effectively. But is that even possible? Of course yes, a highly qualified teacher knows how to teach you the rules easily and practice them. Which will ensure your full understanding of each rule.
Our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
“Verily the one who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have twice that reward.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
How can Quran classes help you and what you will learn let’s find out.
What is the Tajweed Quran?
Before we get to learning what is tajweed classes and how will help let’s first understand the meaning of tajweed, in addition to some tips to help you start your learning journey.
The word tajweed means “proficiency” or “doing something well.” In a nutshell, the Tajweed Quran refers to the principles we follow when reading the verses of the holy Quran in order to make the recitation easier and to help us read them correctly, as the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) and his companions did.
You will learn the correct pronunciation of each letter with the help of the Tajweed Quran rule, which will lead to a greater knowledge of the holy Quran and its verses. You might assume that misunderstanding a letter won’t hurt anything, yet it can change the meaning of the verse. This is not something to disregard or dismiss.
Now that we know why is it critical to learn the tajweed rules, it’s time to share some tips and strategies to help you achieve your aim. I know you’re afraid, but don’t be. Yes, tajweed rules are difficult, but nothing is impossible if we try hard enough. All you need to do is be patient and persistent, and everything will fall into place.
How to master the Tajweed rules Fast?
Here are some tips to help you master the rules of Tajweed quickly:
- Set an intention: First and foremost, you should set your intention to accomplish this for Allah and not for anyone else. Allah says in the holy Quran that learning to read the Quran with tajweed is one of the most important things we can do in our lives, and it brings us numerous benefits.
Allah Almighty said in the holy Quran:
“So worship Allaah, making the Deen sincerely for Him. Is it not to Allaah that sincere worship is due?” [Zumar 39:2-3]
Our beloved prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said: “Fasting and the Qur’an will intercede for a person on the Day of Resurrection. Fasting will say, ‘O Lord, I deprived him of food and desires during the day, so let me intercede for him.’ The Qur’an will say, ‘O Lord, I deprived him of his sleep at night, so let me intercede for him.’ Then they will both intercede for him.”
- Consider enrolling in online Tajweed Classes. A trained tutor will teach you the various Tajweed Quran rules and how to apply them one by one. You may now be wondering, “What is the best website to learn the Quran online?” And the answer is that there are numerous websites available. Just Look for the perfect course for your level and needs.
Iqraonline is different from all the other websites, as all our teachers are qualified and certified by Al-Azhar University with many years of experience in teaching.
- Learn and Purchase Tajweed books. Books will help you study more effectively and simply practice what you’ve learned. Many examples and exercises will be provided. Practice is the key to improving your tajweed, therefore this phase is critical.
- begin with Noorani Qaida. Noorani Qaida is an excellent place to begin. The book is designed to teach children, novices, and adults how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet correctly and how to spell words and alphabets when they are combined.
The book focuses on teaching you Arabic so that you may effortlessly read the Quran. So, this is the first stage in your online Quran learning with Tajweed adventure. This book will teach you the alphabet, the correct pronunciation of each letter, pronunciation guidelines, short vowels, and long vowels. If you don’t want to learn solely from books, you can enroll in a Noorani Qaida course, which will teach you the fundamentals and guide you through the course.
- If you’re learning on your own, make sure you grasp every rule. If you have any problems, look up the Tajweed rule on the internet and watch some YouTube videos. There are numerous videos available that explain the rule in an easy-to-understand manner. Observe them and then practice on your own. If you’re taking a class, ask your instructor to explain it further.
Remember what our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
The prophet peace and blessing be upon him said: “Verily the one who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly, and precisely he will be in the company of noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty stumbling (or stammering) through its verses, then he will be rewarded twice.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
- Take your time learning each tajweed rule in the Quran whether taking Quran tajweed classes or learning on your own. It is not advisable to study all of the Tajweed regulations at the same time and then attempt to apply them, as this will result in tragedy. Allow time to understand each rule one at a time, then apply what you’ve learned.
Instead of hurrying things, you will give your brain the time it needs to comprehend and learn appropriately.
- Listen to your favorite reciter and repeat after him to help you memorize and grasp the rule more quickly. Don’t stop practicing, and it’s even better if you make mistakes because mistakes help you learn better.
Making mistakes is part of the learning process, and correctly reading the Holy Quran is difficult, especially for those who do not speak Arabic; it is not a sin to miss a word. Allah honors us for attempting; you will not be blamed for not reading correctly, so don’t be scared to make mistakes; keep trying and you will eventually succeed.
Our beloved prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur’an will be with the honorable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur’an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have a double reward.”
Don’t be frightened of making mistakes because they help us grow; instead, consider recording your Quran reading, listening to it, and comparing it to the reading of your favorite Quran reciter. In addition, if you enroll in a learn Quran online with Tajweed course, the tutor will correct your errors. What matters here is that you concentrate on learning rather than your blunders.
- Don’t let anyone or anything get into your brain or stop you from studying. It will only take time for you to master the Tajweed Quran rules. Your learning progress will be slow at first, which is typical; after you get familiarized with it, you will learn faster.
- It’s also a good idea to teach the rules you learn to a friend or family member; doing so will help you remember the rules faster. And bear in mind that you are learning tajweed rules for Allah; keep that in mind and ask Allah to guide you along the path.
- Start with short surahs: Reading short surahs is another excellent way to learn Quran tajweed online. Starting with one of the big surahs will make it difficult to continue or make you feel overwhelmed, so always start with small shuras to encourage yourself. It will also make it easier for you to implement the Tajweed rules that you understand.
Follow the above steps and you will learn all the rules in no time.
How long does it take to learn Tajweed?
The time it takes to learn tajweed rules differs from one person to another, because it depends on the person’s learning capability, the amount of learning time, the plan followed, the learning techniques and tactics, and more. However, it mainly takes around 1 year for adults to master the rules of tajweed. While for kids it takes from 2 to 3 years to master all the rules.
What are Online Tajweed classes?
The online tajweed classes are designed to help you master the various rules of tajweed in an easy way. First, you will start learning how to pronounce the Arabic letters correctly and their articulation points, their different shapes, and how the shape of each letter differs based on its place in the word.
Furthermore, your teacher will start teaching you the meaning of Tajweed, and why is Quran Tajweed is important to learn, and will teach you each rule at a time and ensure your understanding of it.
In order to learn the Tajweed rules you need to hear and repeat the verses until you manage to use the rule correctly. When taking online tajweed classes you get to learn on the hands of professional tutors where you will learn everything you need to learn about tajweed and practice your recitation. The teacher will assist you and correct your mistakes.
Some of the tajweed rules that you will learn include what is called Ghunnah which is a nasal sound meaning that the sound comes out from your nose. This rule is applied to certain letters which you will learn about in the course.
Additionally, you will learn about the rule of Sakinah. The Sakin rule refers to the sukoon, which is one of the important rules to learn.
Can you learn from our Online Tajweed classes?
Yes, you can learn from our Online Tajweed classes as we offer various courses including:
- Quran memorization
- Islamic Studies Course
- Ijazah in Quran
- Quran Tajweed and Recitation
- Quran recitation.
- Noor al-Bayan.
- Arabic language course.
All our courses are available online for kids and adults so if you are a parent searching for an online Quran course for your kid then you need to look no more. But what makes IqraOnline courses great? Simply because we offer you online Quran classes where you will learn the rules of tajweed, simple memorization techniques, and more in the hands of a highly qualified and certified teacher.
Nevertheless, all our teachers are native Arabic speakers who will teach you the right pronunciation of each letter and how to recite the Quran without mistakes and read in Arabic like a native speaker. And if you are worried about your child’s learning, with us you need to worry no more, all our teachers are experienced in teaching kids and use the best teaching techniques and methods to ensure their understanding and that the lesson is fun and interesting.
Here are some of the things that you will learn in the Tajweed course:
- How to recite the Quran properly.
- Recognizing the points of articulation from expert Quran teachers.
- Applying the correct Tajweed rules in your recitation.
- Learning the rules of Tajweed to know why you are saying the letter in its form that the teacher helps to guide you.
What are the 6 types of Tajweed?
There are many tajweed rules which are more than 70 rules, but there aren’t different types of tajweed. The rules of tajweed are classified based on the following matters:
- The articulation points of each letter.
- The characteristics of each letter.
- The change of rules is based on the order of the letters.
- Exercising the tongue and repeating a lot.
What are the 2 rules of tajweed?
There are many tajweed rules, which you will learn about in the online Tajweed Classes and they include:
- Noon Sakinah & Tanween
- Idhaar (to make clear)
- Idghaam (to merge)
- Iqlaab (to convert)
- Ikhfaa (to hide)
- Noon & Meem Mushaddad
- Meem Sakinah
- Ikhfaa Shafawy
- Idghaam Shafawy
- Izhaar Shafawy
- Two Beat Madd
- Flexible Madd (two, four, or six)
- Four Beat Madd
- Six Beat Madd
Can I read the Quran without tajweed?
Many Muslims wonder if they can read the Quran without tajweed, and the answer is yes you can, because there is no hadith that says that learning Quran recitation with tajweed is obligatory. However, you should seek to enhance your Quran recitation by learning the various Tajweed rules. Why? Because it helps you read the word correctly and understand its meaning, because any change in the word may lead to changing its meaning. Therefore, it is essential to learn the rules of Tajweed.
Shaykh Zakaria Al-Ansari said: “It is imperative for a Muslim to learn the rules of recitation that preserve the meaning and function of words since failure to do so is blameworthy.”
Ali Hanafi said: “Correct rules of recitation must be learned to avoid changes in meaning and function. It is preferable for a Muslim to learn the rules which preserve meaning and make it clearer since a great deal of hardship is involved in mastering all the rules of correct recitation.”
Our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Verily the one who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
So, yes you can recite the Quran without tajweed but it is better to learn for better recitation and understanding of the Quranic verses. Tajweed is a technique for correcting your voice when reciting the Holy Quran. It also assists you in accurately pronouncing each word. There is no issue with reading the Quran without tajweed. But it is Sunnah to recite it according to Tajweed rules.
Imam Al-Dhahabi said: “Tajwid is a waste of time, I do not know about this, by Allah! But if it is true about him, then what he means is that the person does not get busy with it too much and neglects to pay attention to the meanings.”
From this, we understand that what is more important is to focus on the meaning of the verses.
Reciting the holy Quran with Tajweed is a Sunnah, the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said:
“Verily the one who recites the Quran beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
Allah said in the holy Quran:
“…And recite the Quran with measured recitation.” [Quran 73:4]
Tajweed rules exist to assist us in reciting the Quran accurately and without error, resulting in a knowledge of the verses and the overall message of the verses. This, in turn, draws us closer to Allah, softens our hearts, guides us to the correct path, and teaches us to recite the holy Quran like our beloved prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
Now you know what is Online Tajweed classes and how can help you enhance your recitation. In addition to some easy steps to help you learn tajweed. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask and drop a comment below, we will be more than glad to help you.
Tag:learn quran online with tajweed, learn quran tajweed online, learn tajweed online, online quran classes with tajweed, online quran tajweed classes, online tajweed course, quran tajweed classes, quran tajweed course, tajweed classes, tajweed classes for adults, tajweed classes near me, tajweed course